Friday 8 April 2011

I hate corruption, but i sit in my home n watch IPL or saas Bahu serial ...

I hate corruption,but I sit in my home and watch IPL or saas bahu serial...I don't even know who is Anna Hazare, or Jan LokPal bill, why should I know after all I am well educated. I  know every thing ,If something goes wrong with nation  I call my friend and give lennnngthyyyyy  speech , , I scold Corrupt politicians,officials and then I eat, I sleep and  I go to my work tomorrow .Because I am busy [ I am a looser N I know that]  I am too lazy to shun my lethargy and go out to  raise my voice or support people who are fasting near the place I live,[I don't even know why are they fasting] let them die what have I got to do, I am happy any way... I read this article so what.. I will not even forward this bleddy e-mail, because I have no Time[it hurt my ego]. Because I.....
But ....there was no I for Anna  Sahib it was "we" for him, just we .... 
Come out of your 'I'... Join WE...
Support Anna hazare's fight for Jan lokpal bill grant... 
Anna hazare -Our Hope -Our hero

Is India poor, who says? Ask the Swiss banks. With personal account deposit bank of $1,500 billion in foreign reserve which have been misappropriated, an amount 13 times larger than the country's foreign debt, one needs to rethink if India is a poor country? can we get back our money , yes if we fight with Anna hazare sahib for grant of LokPal bill

If not now when? Fight against corruption started -
support, participate, play an active role  for our better future
Dishonest industriasts, scandalous politicians and corrupt IAS, IRS, IPS officers have deposited in foreign banks in their illegal personalaccounts a sum of about $1500 billion, which have been misappropriated by them. This amount is about 13 times larger than the country's foreign debt. With this amount 45 crore poor people can get Rs 1,00,000 each.its a hideous crime by them but still they are free to do more corruption, what ever it takes Jan lokpal bill should be granted

Amma admi nahi ab sabhi banege Kaam ke admi -
karenge safai brasthachaar ka
India with $1,456 billion or $1.4 trillion has more money in Swiss banks than rest of the world combined. Public lootsince 1947 . We are fighting again for freedom ...freedom from corruption
IPL,Hang out with friends ,Pubs < the cause for a better India 
"India against corruption"
 This huge amount has been appropriated from the people of India by exploiting and betraying them. Once this huge amount of black money and property comes back to India , the entire foreign debt can be repaid in 24 hours. After paying the entire foreign debt, we will have surplus amount, almost 12 times larger than the foreign debt. If this surplus amount is invested in earning interest, the amount
of interest will be more than the annual budget of the Central government. So even if all the taxes are abolished, then also the Central government will be able to maintain the country very comfortably.
We aam admi the mango people
Due to international pressure, the Swiss government agreed to disclose the names of the account holders only if the respective governments formally asked for it.. Indian government is not asking for
the details... ..no marks for guessing why? Now its time to reveal the the result ,lest c who scores first marks/rank in corruption - All the very best corrupt people


Corruption continues with us beyond the grave," She said, "and 
then plays merry hell with all ideas

 Can we bring back our money ? laks of crores of black money to India It is one of the biggest loots witnessed by mankind - the loot of the Aam Aadmi (common man) since 1947, by his brethren occupying public office. It has been orchestrated by politicians, bureaucrats and some businessmen.
Twinkle twinkle little star Brasthachar ko goli maar
The only reason the loot of aam admi is so string in India is because we don't have stringent laws and system to fight and punish corrupt people, if we do not fight for Corruption free India now, in next five years the rates will go high , we have to buy drinking water for 50/- liter ,tomato's for 100/- kg and petrol dot ask.. it may cross 200/- per liter
All are one -We stand for one cause corruption free India

  • Ordinary people pay bribes worth £2.5 billion a year for public services
  • Bihar is the most corrupt state, Kerala the least
  • Civil servants are poorly paid and open to temptation. Police are the most corrupt, followed by lower courts and land administration
  • Traffic police pay to be posted at junctions that are fertile ground for kickbacks
  • Every bag of cement that goes into Indian roads has involved a bribe
we are all with you Anna sahib
We need to support the movement "India against corruption"to pressurize the government to do so! Thisis perhaps the only way, and a golden opportunity, to expose the high and mighty and weed out corruption!

No comments: